This S'mores Charcuterie Board is perfect for a night around the campfire, a kids' sleepover, or an adult get-together. It's easy to put together, a beautiful presentation, and includes everything you'll need to make some epic S'mores!!
- Why We Love this S'mores Dessert Board
- S'mores Charcuterie Board Ingredients
- Tools Needed to Make a S'mores Board
- Shop here:
- How to Make a S'mores Charcuterie Board
- Video: See How Easy it is to make a S'mores Dessert Board
- S'mores Charcuterie Board Ideas
- S'mores Board Variations & Substitutions
- Making a S'mores Board without a Fire or Fire Pit
- More S'mores Recipes
Why We Love this S'mores Dessert Board
When we added a firepit to our backyard, s'mores became more of thing for us. We love melting marshmallows over the fire and enjoying these ooey-gooey treats on cool summer or fall nights.
We love this dessert board because it's so versatile and kid-friendly. But can also be fancy enough to serve at an adult get-together. And either way, it'll impress your guests without breaking the bank. A few cookies, candy bars, and marshmallows... and you're all set.
S'mores Charcuterie Board Ingredients
This is a list of the things we put on our s'mores board, but obviously, this is one of those recipes that can be changed up based on what you like and/or have on hand.
- 6 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 6 Cookies and Cream Hershey Bars
- 6 Graham Crackers
- 5 Mini Waffle Cones
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- 10 Square S’mores Marshmallows
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 or 5 Sliced Strawberries
- 6 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 6 Reese’s Cups
- ½ a cup of Caramel Sauce
Tools Needed to Make a S'mores Board
- Charcuterie Board or Cutting Board - this is the Better Homes & Garden Charcuterie Board in my photographs but you can use any good-sized cutting board, charcuterie board, or serving platter or tray that you have.
- If you happen to be making s'mores over a real live fire, I highly recommend getting these marshmallow skewers. We bought some for a dance we hosted at our home for our homeschool group and the kids LOVED these so much!
How to Make a S'mores Charcuterie Board
Step by Step:
- Start by placing your square marshmallows down the center of the board.
- Place (6) Hershey Bars (broken in half) on one side and (6) Cookies and Cream Bars (broken in half) on the other.
- Next, place your cones next to your Hershey Bars, and your Graham Cracker (broken in half) next to your Cookies and Cream Bars.
- Place mini Marshmallows at the end of your cones.
- Add your strawberry slices to one corner, and your caramel (in a small bowl) to the opposite corner.
- Add your chocolate chip cookies and Reese's cups to one end, and your fudge stripe cookies to the opposite end.
- The combination possibilities are endless.
- Serve by the fire and enjoy!
And voila... you're all done and ready to enjoy your s'mores platter!
Video: See How Easy it is to make a S'mores Dessert Board
S'mores Charcuterie Board Ideas
While I'm a huge fan of traditional s'mores, there are so many fun and delicious combinations you could make from this s'mores charcuterie...
- Classic S'mores – Graham Crackers, a chocolate bar & a toasted marshmallow
- Cookies & Cream - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar & Square Marshmallow
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries - Fudge Stripes Cookies, Hershey's Chocolate Bar, Square Marshmallows & Sliced Strawberries
- Campfire Cones - Waffle Cones filled with Mini Marshmallows & broken up Hershey Chocolate Bars... wrapped in foil and toasted over a fire or baked in the oven for 5-7 minutes
- Peanut Butter Lovers - Graham Crackers, a peanut butter cup, & Square Marshmallows
- Caramel S'mores - classic s'mores turned into gourmet s’mores when dipped in caramel sauce!
Do you have other s'mores combinations? Leave me a comment below!
S'mores Board Variations & Substitutions
The possibilities are endless and I've shared my favorites, but here are some other substitutions you could make for your S'mores Dessert Board:
- Cookies: Oreos, Girl Scout Cookies, Nutter Butters
- Crackers: Chocolate Graham Crackers, Honey Graham Crackers, or Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Berries: raspberries or blueberries
- Chocolate: dark chocolate or white chocolate bars
- Dessert Dips: Nutella, Marshmallow Creme, Peanut Butter,
Making a S'mores Board without a Fire or Fire Pit
Maybe you're thinking you can't have a s'mores board because you don't have a fire pit. But that's not true! Here are a few options:
- You can melt your s'mores in the oven on a baking sheet (see tips here).
- You can have "no-cook s'mores" using marshmallow creme or marshmallow fluff instead of regular marshmallows.
- Or, get one of these handy indoor S'mores Makers.
We have this S'mores Maker and my kids absolutely love it!!